- Classes are on Zoom with live interaction between the students and myself. Groups are small and I try to schedule classes with days and times to accommodate the students. This works a lot better than putting out a set schedule that conflicts with the different times zones across the world.
- I use power point presentations and incorporate exercises using videos and pictures for learning. Students get feedback and also learn from each other.
- I feel that people learn better in this way rather than just listening to boring lectures or reading pages and pages of useless information that can be condensed into what is actually necessary.
* Once I receive your form, I will try to schedule a class that will accommodate you and others students with the same availability of times. (I only need 2 students to start a new class in a different time zone.)
Students are expected to participate in exercises and be visual on Zoom. Classes are 2 hours long and they go quickly because we are so busy.
* BEGINNERS CLASSES (4 Classes + Practice Circles)- $60
* ADVANCED CLASSES (4 Classes + Practice Circles) - $50
Please make payments at - Venmo (@Rose-Agrusti) or PayPal at - (DarlingVoices@eartlink.net)
I have taken the same classes taught by Rose twice. That's how much I enjoyed working with her. She really opened my eyes to animal communication and taught me to stop doubting what I was receiving and to believe that I can do this. Anyone thinking of her class, please do it!!! You will love it! Thank u, Rose!
Rose is the Consummate teacher! She is efficient and clear in her communication skills as a teacher. Her knowledge of AC is first hand, and she is more than willing to share it all with her students. She is also open to your needs if you feel that you want to approach an area of AC differently. Regardless of the tools you choose to use in your AC work, she emphasizes safety first for both you and the animal. I feel that I will save time and energy on my journey to being the best Animal Communicator by keenly following her curriculum and advise. Her prices are incredibly affordable. The fact that Rose is obviously not teaching just for the money is refreshing and reassuring to me,- in that her intentions are from the heart and not ego based. In gratitude and respect, -Michele Grace Morrow.
I took both Rose’s beginner and advanced courses. I feel so blessed to have crossed paths with her as she is such an amazing and inspiring teacher. Immediately after the first class I was able to communicate with animals, recognize signs and messages from my beloved dog who suddenly passed, and has given me to confidence to provide readings. We are all blessed with this gift, it is up to you to be open to it and to grow your natural talent . Rose is the real deal. Friendly and encouraging. Highly recommend.
Terri K Cohrs
I enrolled in both the beginners and advanced classes with Rose. She was so patient in answering my thousands of questions before I signed up.
The classes are enjoyable and very rewarding. Rose has the classes set up to give clear concise information with plenty of practice time. I was every nervous the first few classes but Rose is so easy to work with I relaxed and really enjoyed myself
She works with you to ensure you are getting the most of each class and will work with you to find a schedule that works well.
You will love these classes.
* Jane Ferber
Organized in telling and able to teach.