- Classes are on Zoom with live interaction between the students and myself. Groups are small (2-5 students) to provide individual learning. Don't get stuck in a class with more than that or you will not get the individualization needed for your progress.
- Classes are scheduled with days and times to accommodate students; especially from International time zones. I welcome everyone from around the world!
- Power point presentations are used and exercises are incorporated using videos and pictures for learning. Students are provided with immediate feedback so as to accelerate learning and strengthen their abilities.
- Handouts, class recordings, and practice groups with live animals are part of each course. Upon completion of both courses, students are invited to participate in monthly A.C. sessions with the public.
- All classes are geared towards not having boring lectures or the reading of numerous pages of information that can be condensed into what is actually necessary. This is a hands on course.
Some topics covered -
*Learning to make and keep a connection with live and animals in spirit
*Differentiating between live and in spirit connections *Communications with Domestic and Non Domestic animals
*Remote Viewing for more accurate information *Different Scannings
*Using other modalities during readings *Learning to locate Lost Animals
** Much, much more!
* Once I receive your form, I will try to schedule a class that will accommodate you and others students with the same availability of times.
Students are expected to participate in exercises and be visual on Zoom. Classes are 2 hours long and they go quickly because we are so busy.
* BEGINNERS CLASSES (4 Classes + Practice Circles)- $60 total
* ADVANCED CLASSES (4 Classes + Practice Circles) - $50 total
Please make payments at - Venmo (@Rose-Agrusti) or
PayPal at - (DarlingVoices@earthlink.net)
PayPal at - (DarlingVoices@earthlink.net)
I have taken the same classes taught by Rose twice. That's how much I enjoyed working with her. She really opened my eyes to animal communication and taught me to stop doubting what I was receiving and to believe that I can do this. Anyone thinking of her class, please do it!!! You will love it! Thank u, Rose!
Rose is the Consummate teacher! She is efficient and clear in her communication skills as a teacher. Her knowledge of AC is first hand, and she is more than willing to share it all with her students. She is also open to your needs if you feel that you want to approach an area of AC differently. Regardless of the tools you choose to use in your AC work, she emphasizes safety first for both you and the animal. I feel that I will save time and energy on my journey to being the best Animal Communicator by keenly following her curriculum and advise. Her prices are incredibly affordable. The fact that Rose is obviously not teaching just for the money is refreshing and reassuring to me,- in that her intentions are from the heart and not ego based. In gratitude and respect, -Michele Grace Morrow.
I took both Rose’s beginner and advanced courses. I feel so blessed to have crossed paths with her as she is such an amazing and inspiring teacher. Immediately after the first class I was able to communicate with animals, recognize signs and messages from my beloved dog who suddenly passed, and has given me to confidence to provide readings. We are all blessed with this gift, it is up to you to be open to it and to grow your natural talent . Rose is the real deal. Friendly and encouraging. Highly recommend.
Terri K Cohrs
I enrolled in both the beginners and advanced classes with Rose. She was so patient in answering my thousands of questions before I signed up.
The classes are enjoyable and very rewarding. Rose has the classes set up to give clear concise information with plenty of practice time. I was every nervous the first few classes but Rose is so easy to work with I relaxed and really enjoyed myself
She works with you to ensure you are getting the most of each class and will work with you to find a schedule that works well.
You will love these classes.
* Jane Ferber
Organized in telling and able to teach.